July 2018: Sending out email communication as Australian and New Zealand Society of Indexers’ Communications Officer.
2015-2017: University of New South Wales, Kensington
Bachelor of Arts
WAM: 84.042, Distinction average
2009-2014: Penrith Selective High School
HSC ATAR: 86.60
Subjects: Ancient and Modern History, English, Italian Continuers, Japanese Beginners, Biology
2015 and 2016: The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Dean’s List for Academic Excellence
2017-2018: Continuous volunteering for Thread Together involved optimising the appearance and accessibility of the Kensington store through retail duties such as sorting and hanging clothes (which are provided to those in need).
2014: Continuous volunteering for the Red Cross’ Breakfast Club involved helping with kitchen staff duties such as cooking and cleaning in order to give breakfast to underprivileged children.
Skills and Knowledge
- Some knowledge of Italian and Japanese and fluency in French
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, Publisher, Outlook), SKY Index, WordPress, Google Docs, Google Slides and Google Sheets.
- Indexing and proofreading
- Responsible Service of Alcohol competency
- Diligence and persistence in performing tasks
- Time management skills
- Friendly, helpful nature and willingness to work in a team or individually
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively