Webmaster for the Australian and New Zealand Society of Indexers: using WordPress, Ecwid and Dreamhost to maintain and improve the society’s website, online store and mail system (February 2019 – June 2020).
Communications Officer: Maintaining the mailing list, sending out email communication to members and associated organisations and discussing communication issues (July 2018 onwards).
A full list of my indexes is available here.
2015-2017: University of New South Wales, Kensington
Bachelor of Arts
WAM: 84.042, Distinction average
2015 and 2016: The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Dean’s List for Academic Excellence
2017-2020: Continuous volunteering for Thread Together involved optimising the appearance and accessibility of the Kensington store through retail duties such as sorting and hanging clothes (which are provided to those in need).
Skills and Knowledge
- Some knowledge of Italian, Japanese and French.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, Publisher, Outlook), SKY Index, WordPress, Ecwid, Dreamhost, Google Docs and Mailchimp.
- Semantic Web Training
- Indexing and proofreading
- Diligence and persistence in performing tasks
- Responsible Service of Alcohol competency
- Time management skills
- Friendly, helpful nature and willingness to work in a team or individually
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively